5/12/2014

Important

Hey guys,

So I'm sure as most of you know, I have been essentially the only one running this blog for the past 2 years. I've hired several writers, but they have had to quit for one reason or another. 

I'm only one person, but I still try and post as often as I can. Honestly, I wish I could post everyday. But I'm never sure exactly what to do. Do you guys get bored of the same posts? I'd really like to know because I love this blog, truly. I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. 

Even though close to none of the readers are active, I still see that people are at least seeing what I write. Is there any way to get you all more active? I honestly don't have the money (on stardoll or in real life) to do a contest with a big prize. But, can any of you help out? 

Please comment down below, anything. Even if it's just "hi."

Cierra / herothespicy

4 comments:

  1. I love the blog, I rarely comment on blogs, because when I log onto blogger it's because I'm posting something.
    A lot of your posts have inspired me to create outfits I wouldn't otherwise have tried. I love that you feature other dolls on here
    It's a unique column not everyone does. Keep up the good work :)- Drew

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. It's people like you who really keep me going :)
      I totally understand the commenting thing. It's not the easiest thing to do.

      Brightened my day seeing this x

      Delete
  2. Hey there, sorry I am not a member, but I just saw your blog whilst looking for coachella inspirations on google images. Your posts got me quite inspired for my own stardoll (nerf-gun, weird name yes heh), so I kept scrolling down and came upon this post. Please don't give up on this blog! You are not writing to yourself, promise (: Wishing you the best of luck from New Zealand xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! You're too sweet. I'll definitely keep writing as long as I can :)

      xoxo

      Delete