5/07/2014

Callie's Picks No. 15


The fifteeth (wow, already?) edition of Callie's Picks came out today. I will say, at first I was set off by the message we were sent. I thought there was nothing I would want to purchase, especially considering I already own all the pieces in this image. But of course, I went and looked at the store. 
 


I was pleasantly surprised by what I found. Callie's Picks is definitely a hit or miss store. To be completely honest, at first glance, it looks ugly. Nothing jumped out at me. However, I did buy a few pieces that I'm really excited to style.


I really love everything I bought. The pleather hot pants are from No. 14, however they are currently still available as of right now, when I am writing this. I can't wait to wear these! Obviously, not at all once :)

No comments:

Post a Comment