5/26/2015

RED, WHITE, BLACK'S IN THE SKY


I'd like to introduce myself as the girl who likes to put lil accents of color in B&W outfits. And the one who always relates her outfits with Lana del Rey songs.
This is an outfit I've been wearing since Thursday and I'm still in love - I changed my outfit today because I was a bit bored though BUT anyways I want to post it since I worked hard and thought a lot to put these pieces together. And I'm sure I did a great job.
I'd been looking for this skirt for so long and when Callie released it I couldn't resist. I had to.

Gingham Breeze Skirt | CALLIE'S PICKS
Open Weave Sweater | LE
White Collared Crop Top | BONJOUR BIZOU
Ralph Hat | DENIM & SUPPLY
Classic Miss Sicily | DOLCE & GABBANA
SJP Handbag | ARCHIVE
Givenchy Inspired Heels | FALLEN ANGEL
HAIR BY CECYLEIVAA






No comments:

Post a Comment