5/09/2015

Feelin The Blues...

Hey everyone! 
I don't know about anyone else. But the transition from the neutrals and berry colors 
In the fall and winter season are so hard to break away from
I sometimes fall into a rut with my looks. 
So I created a pinterest with inspirational picture for my doll.
It's a secret board, that I look to when I'm stuck.
It's one of the best ideas for my personally.

Today's look is all about the blues. 
I've got this gorgeous wig made by SunnyJaki 
I'm in love with the teal tips!

For the face, I went pretty neutral
And then, I applied Azure Sky which is the lighter blue,
And the darker color closer to the lower lashes is Night Blue.
 Both products are from DOT, and I'm really loving them together!

I love the finished look, it's kind of grunge-y
Which is a look I've been into lately.


Until next time, 

-Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment