6/01/2015

BLUE JEANS, WHITE SHIRT



Today I wanted to wear this cardigan for the first time, but it was difficult to combine.
I never ask people if my outfits look good or anything about them, I just dress my doll as I want to and save my suite.
But this time I really felt like asking my friends. I wasn't very sure.
So, obviously the outfit above wasn't my first try. I changed bag, shoes and trousers a thousand times.

Let's see my attempts!


FIRST ATTEMPT TO MAKE THIS OUTFIT WORK
The more I see it, the less I like it. Obviously this was my worst try.
Yesterday I found this bag on Starbazaar and I fell in love instantly. I really want to find the moment to wear it and make a cool outfit, but this clearly wasn't the right one. The bag, the shoes, the trousers... definitely a NO. The trousers looked really short compared to the cardigan, that was the worst part. As the cardigan is "loose" - I don't know if I'm using the right word, please correct me if I'm wrong - and also are the pants, it looked really, really weird.



SECOND ATTEMPT TO MAKE THIS OUTFIT WORK
Yes! The bag! Again! This wasn't really bad though.
I think the only wrong thing here is obviously the purse. The colour scheme just don't fit the theme but as I said before, I fell hard in love with it so I couldn't help. This outfit was a bit more rock, punk, and I really like the style. But it was kinda boring to me - and yes, also to my friends.
Sometimes I want to get out of my comfort zone even though I'm good at it, but well, who can be wrong in their comfort zones? This time was one of these.
Black, white and red. A typical outfit from me. The only "fun" part was the purse but it didn't match so...



I finally decided for the jeans. Instead my outfit doesn't give that "wow!" effect, I think it's something different of what I usually do. I don't like to make my doll wear jeans because I don't know how to combine them. Yes. It's for real. It's difficult for me to combine jeans or make a simple street style outfit with jeans, a shirt, shoes and bag. I always try to use lots of layers in my outfits because it's easy for me. But outfits with lack of layers look boring to me. I don't know why.

I know I wrote a lot, but I thought it's good to show the process of creating an outfit. And I feel like writing tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment