7/01/2014

OOTD & HAUL: Dior Couture Tribute


CLOTHING:
SWEATER / Archive / 10 sd
PANTS / Dkny / 111 sd*
SHOES / Perfect Day / 90 sc
PURSE / Dior Couture Tribute / 40 sd
NECKLACE / Dior Couture Tribute / 13 sd
* = starbazaar purchase

I really like the new Dior Tribute. It's the best and most well done out of the recent tribute stores in my opinion. The rest seem pretty rushed. It's really expensive though, so I only bought things I knew I would get use out of. I actually only bought accessories. I might buy a few more pieces, but I'll definitely wait a while.
I only bought accessories. 


I spent so much money, I have no self control. It was around 140 sd, which is a lot for 4 pieces. Not even clothing items. Oh well, I really love the purses. I knew I had to have them when I saw them.

Do you like this tribute?


No comments:

Post a Comment