7/14/2013

Downtown: What's The Deal?

So, as many of you already know, Stardoll has been teasing us for months now about "Downtown." There have been numerous posts on the Stardoll blog and leaked pictures of Downtown. But, what exactly is it?
Well, we now know that it is another new app. It's extremely disappointing, in my opinion. When I first saw pictures of the layout, I was excited. I was hoping that Stardoll would finally undergo another makeover. But, no, of course not. Stardoll has once again let us down. 

I don't doubt that most people would have liked a new layout. Now, Stardoll has given us another app that only a small percent of people will have access to. It's not fair to tease us like that, and not have this feature available to every user. Shocker Stardoll, not everyone can afford an iPhone, iPad or Android.

If you'd like to see some photos from the app, click on these links for posts from Underneath Stardoll.


xoxo 
Cierra Monét


1 comment:

  1. It is only avalible for iPad as of now but will be also avalible for iphone and android soon. I also heard there will be a store on stardoll for downtown.

    ReplyDelete