2/08/2015

Easy Like Sunday Morning| OOTD

Hey guys! My name is Drew, and I'm a new blogger here at Synthetic Stardoll.
My username is Modmayhem, and I've been playing since 2010 on this account.
I'm super excited to be writing for the blog, and I hope you guys like the new content!

So, today's OOTD was definitely a nod towards Spring/Summer
With "fresh face" makeup, and bright colors in the outfit.
I love a somewhat relaxed/casual look on Sundays, so that's what I went with.




Outfit Details:
Spike Hair Chain | Nelly
Sky Blue Blazer | It Girls (Not Available In Plaza)
Denim Shirt | Special Offer
"Pants": Halterneck Candy Jumpsuit | Elle
Flower Power Clutch | Bonjour Bizou
Long Island Heels | Decades (Not Available In Plaza)

Let me know what you like to rock on Sundays!

Until next time,

-Drew


No comments:

Post a Comment