4/03/2014

Decades: Closing Down Sale


Decades, a store that's been around since I've been on Stardoll, is closing down. I'm not sure why, to be honest. I see lots of members wearing pieces from this store pretty often. Oh well. Hopefully if there's a store replacing it, it will be halfway decent. 

Anyway, I only had 11 stardollars and about 300 starcoins to work with. This is what I bought with the money I had. Most of the store was 50% off; however, a few items aren't. And of course, one item I really wanted wasn't on sale. 

All these items are fairly basic, so they should be easy to style. I hope I'll get some more stardollars soon, for there are a few more pieces I'd like to buy before the store shuts down. 


2 comments:

  1. You may want to check back to the store if you get more stardollars, because the items that weren't on sale now are, I guess it was just a glitch. Sadly, I bought the Brocade Full Skirt before it was added to the sale, oh well.

    ReplyDelete