2/21/2013

Top 3 Makeup Mistakes

1. EYESHADOW UP TO EYEBROWS
99% of the time, this is not acceptable. In real life would you apply black eyeshadow up to your eyebrow? I don't think so. 

2. SLOPPY/NON SYMMETRICAL APPLICATION
If you want your medoll to look halfway decent, at least try. Please? I understand it may look good from far away. However, if someone goes into your beauty parlor and it looks like you took a paintbrush and smeared some color on your face, you won't be too happy.

3. OVERDONE BLUSH
I think this may be the mistake I see the most. I apologize, but how can this look okay? Of course, some people can make this work (too bad I'm not one of those people!) However, the average Jane cannot. 

Would you like a post on "makeup do's"? Leave a comment!




2 comments:

  1. YES PLEASE!! I'm always rushing my medoll make-up and i never no how to do it to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, that will probably be my next post then! Thanks [:

      Delete